Sunday, May 10, 2009

114/365 They make me a mom (make your own #7)



Ok so I would have loved to post a picture of my mom but she will NOT let me take her picture. I tried sneaking one today but she would have killed me if she saw it! So I'll just say to my mom happy mother's day and thank you for being my role model and for giving me the guidance to be the mom I am today. Thank you for being my best friend and for always giving me encouraging words to achieve my goals. I love you mom!!

Now my boys are well known to my blog already but they make me a mom! I love being their mom and I couldn't have picked 2 more special boys if I had tried. Thank you Adam and Sean for making me proud to be your mom every single day! I love you both so much

And to all the mom's out there...Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a mom, buy happy Mom's day to you! Your boys are adorable and have been such good sports about being your subjects these past few months. What a special project to share together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loving photo. They look like they enjoy being brothers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Mother's Day, with these two angels I can't see you not having a great day! Love this, shows brotherly love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that portrait of your boys is perfect! They look happy and like great sons for you to enjoy!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super shot and a nice post about being a mom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous portrait of Adam and Sean!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete