Monday, May 4, 2009

109/365 Goal


Ok I did it!! The NYC 5 boro bike tour - 42 miles in the POURING rain!! I felt awesome, no problems with the biking at all. The pace was very slow because of the conditions so it took us 5 hours (I also figure we had to walk the bikes a few miles becuase of the congestion.)

I realized last night that I biked 42 miles and to date I have lost 42 pounds so this was a really great day for me!

So now I can put my focus back on the blog and get caught up (that is until my next adventure!!)

Thanks for everyone's support it means so much to me
Candy

9 comments:

  1. What an exciting goal to make! I am so excited for you! Your smiling face says it all! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Candy! (extra kudos for having to do it in the rain!) You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on reaching both goals.....Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again!! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shot of the bikers the best.
    even though I like the buildings in the other one. good job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it? Wow! Congratulations (and I am SOOOOO jealous)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! On the ride and the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you! I'm catching up some and hope you've printed some of the ride shots large.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on both accounts!

    ReplyDelete