Tuesday, March 31, 2009

82/365 Childhood antics


I'm wondering if Sean really knew how his hand was placed when I took this picture. I think he was tired of me giving him direction and mad that I made him ride his bike for 1 1/2 miles to get to the park. Anyway I had a good chuckle at this - I did not see it when I took the shot!

I'm finding myself playing catch up again. To all the friends I've made on here I'm sorry I've been away I'm starting to train for a 42 mile bike ride so I've been putting more time into the gym and then just collapsing. I'm still taking my photo class but I'm behind in my edits a bit. Anyway hopefully I can catch up a bit this week - I thank you for all your comments and I hope to get myself more organized soon! Or at least figure how I can add another day to my week!

5 comments:

  1. This is either a salute to the laughable innocence of children or kids everywhere are cheering Sean and his unknowing (or at least subtle) indication that he's hit his limit.
    Good eye--and sense of humor--mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is perfect! Look at those innocent smiles, I am sure he probably didn't know what he was doing, but this is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I don't see that! He is giving the thumbs up with his right hand and I bet he is saying Good onya Mum! Well that is the guy's slant on it, ask him I'm sure he'll back me up! Great to have a terrific shot like that of your two boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shot. (I prefer to think it was a totally innocent gesture...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun and cute shot - maybe he saw that there is a 'angels or devils' theme.

    ReplyDelete