Tuesday, March 31, 2009

85/365 Chasing (make your own #6)


Ok this makes me dizzy to look at and I am trying so hard to get this technique cause I think it could be really cool. The idea is to chase the kids and keep them in focus while racing the background. We were taught two ways one shoot and move the lens in quickly at the same time or run and pull the camera back a bit. I tried both and this was the best I could get...although next time I need to find subjects that run slower than me - I couldn't keep up with them!

6 comments:

  1. Makes me dizzy! You've captured the energy of the chase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, only you (after a long bike ride) would try to keep up with a fast kid LOL! I am tired and faint after looking at this! Great energy shown in this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close to perfect and that must be hard because it looks like those two run at the speed of light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very dizzying! Cool technique..I think you just about have it! you could probably do this artifically with PSE and a radial blur; mask out the child. Hmmmm...something to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really cool! I bet it takes a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a difficult technique to master - and you've done a good job. I like the motion effect very much.

    ReplyDelete