Monday, January 12, 2009

12/365 Upside Down


This was taken with my little Canon powershot camera because I was afraid I would fall outside on the ice with while holding my Canon xsi. I only cropped this a little tighter and ajusted the WB very slightly. It was a fun shot of Sean trying to make snow angels in the ice (ummm for those of you in warmer climates - snow angels are made best with fluffy snow!) I need to find some time to take some more creative shots but for now I'm getting some good pics of my kids for their scrapbooks (oh yeah I forgot about that hobby!!)

11 comments:

  1. I love seeing pics of your kids and this one is FUN!! What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks the right way up to me (here in Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Perfectly captures the fun of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's having fun! and so is Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those rosy cheeks! What a great interpretation of the theme...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun!! Great idea for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shot just sums up why winter is FUN for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love it. I have never really played in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun picture - love the rosy cheeks and the big grin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, memories! I remember going to my grandparents in Arkansas and having enough snow to make snow angels for the first time in my life. (Three inches, like we occasionally get in Texas, is hardly enough for a good snow angel!) Cute young'un, and enjoying it immensely, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this!! He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete