Thursday, January 8, 2009

8/365 Pampered


This is Cash, he's the newest edition to our family. He is an English Pointer about 14 months old. We adopted him from a good friend of ours in December and he is just a bundle of energy. We have a small cape and he has decided to take over. I had such good intentions of keeping him off the couch....well for a day anyway. How he got my bed pillow I have no idea! Anyway we are dealing with him jumping over the gates that we put up so I'll be doing minor construction this week to figure out how to keep him in one place. We are also having a HUGE problem with him wanting to run. Just today he got out of the house and darted out of the house and ran through the neighborhood. My husband had to run after him on his broken leg and then get into a car and try and find him. Luckily he was about a mile away so we got lucky! So this is Cash, I'm sure he will pop up again.

13 comments:

  1. He's very tired from running around the neighborhood!! Nice photo. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Cash - what an adorable puppy! Your story kinda reminds me of Marley from the movie!! Thanks for sharing him with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Bundle Of Energy, well you would have to prove it to me, how does he feel you maligning his character all over the place. Anyway you should keep your cash in a safe place. He looks contented there though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable puppy! I can't wait to see more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I know just what you mean - my pup is small but he's done the same thing before and is surprisingly fast. I'm so glad Cash was safe after his escapade. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same thought as Tammy in that your story reminded me of Marley. He'll settle down ... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like a kid: so angelic looking when sleeping, but awake …

    A wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you found him before something bad happened to him! Nice shot for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this picture, Candy. The black and white dog and the brown background go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Haha* I know the feeling! :) We've had our puppy now for almost 2 weeks and I must admit we are bending our original rules already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. if i ran for a mile i would be curled up sleep somewhere also.

    great looking dog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Candy, your Cash is a beautiful boy! I can't wait to watch him grow through your photographs.

    ReplyDelete