Saturday, January 31, 2009

31/365 Something Missing


Hmmm wonder what it could be? lol Well our sink broke the other day underneath and rather than replace just the pipes I decided to replace the whole sink because the old one had a lot of little cracks in it. My dad is coming over today to install the new sink and I thought I would help out by getting the old sink out (I like to surprise him - even though he hates when I touch plumbing!) I'm really good at dismantling things but not so good about putting things together!

13 comments:

  1. Its got everything but the kitchen sink, yeah I know its a vanity, but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say something is missing - lucky you gets a new sink! You will have to post the new one when it gets installed - perfect image for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the old one out? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my HERO! I'd love to be know how to do that sort of stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha. I'm in the process of doing the same thing. My pipes rusted out and rather then just replacing the pipes I'm replacing the sink as well. Excellent take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you did a good job removing the old one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed that you took out the old sink yourself. Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I can do lots around the house but plumbing is one I call for help! Great take on the theme and nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a candidate for what's missing. Hope the new one goes in nice and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job removing the old sink!! I love getting new things in my house. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candy you rock! Something's definitely missing! Great way to fill this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. De-construction is so much more fun than construction! And since I don't see any flooding I'm sure your Dad will appreciate the head start you've given him. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmm......a sink perhaps? LOL for your idea, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete