Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27/365 Eyes



I love taking pictures of Sean his face is so expressive and he does not pose for the shots. I try and catch him when he isn't looking and it always amazes me the reactions I get. We went for dinner the other night and I just took this while we were waiting for our food...I LOVE his eyes and I LOVE his ears (ok he will hate them when he is older but for now - how cute are they??) Anyway I was just very pleased with the way his eyes just stood out on this shot - so here they are my babies blue eyes.

11 comments:

  1. Your baby's blue eyes are absolutely gorgeous (and so is his ears :) )! I think he is just a cute kid all the way around - great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, this is fantastic. I love the expression on his face, and his eyes are indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you women know anything? ther is nothing more important than food at that age, unless it's Mum (Who provides the food) Great study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful portrait! To me, it's made extraordinary by the way you cropped it to focus on his extraordinary eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous eyes and an adorable face!! Great photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cute boy and you can tell he's a sweetie too! Great job focusing the attention on his terrific eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue eyes always get me! What a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He seems so intensely interested in your desire to photograph him. (You must do it often.) You're right, he will probably hate those ears but they're a part of him so love 'em just like you love those great big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby blues for your beautiful baby!
    Wonderful portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photo. I love his expression. What a great-looking kid!

    ReplyDelete