Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365 Beverage of Choice


Ok this is a little vague and requires a little story. My friend gave me a recipe for a weight watchers cake that is 1 point if you use a can of diet soda and regular cake mix. That's it! So the boys were all excited to help make this cake (and no egg mess!!) Both the boys took turns pouring the diet pepsi vanilla into the mix and then Sean just thought it would be fun to lick the spoon and Adam didn't want to be left out! I just sat back and took the photos. My DH was in the background so I had to clone him out and I just adjusted the WB a bit. I'm still trying to get indoor lighting down..and seing as the weather is really crummy I'll get a lot of practice!! I also want to thank EV for the tutorials on how to make a signature brush- this was a lot of fun!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute photo. Great job on the cloning. The boys look like theyare having a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took one look at your shot and my memory rushed back to Mum's Chocolate Biscuits, and how only us "Good Boys" got to lick the bowl. Everything old is new again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really seem to enjoy this cake mix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that recipe - yummy, I can see why your boys have huge smiles on their faces! You did a great job with the editing!! (Now I am craving chocolate cake)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot and looks like they were very "in" to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! And your PS-ing was super, too! This is really a fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how they don't even know or pay attention to the fact that you're there...they have more pressing matters at hand: licking the bowl. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job and a sweet photo in all senses of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on the indoor lighting - and great photo of the guys being guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute boys you have there, Candy! And a really nice, natural shot of kids being kids...

    ReplyDelete