Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28/365 Navigational Aids


Ok so maybe not the most accurate but how cute was this?? Adam, my 6 year old, drew us a map to get into the city the other night. So now all of you can get to the city from my house! You just pass the church then the field with the stones all in it (later to find out he means cemetary), go through the tunnel, under the brown water and then you are in the city! Easy as that. I kinda cheated as I used this photo for the photo challenge this week in the contests/challenge posts (shhhh..don't tell anyone!)

9 comments:

  1. What a cute photo! That map sounds more reliable than some GPS systems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cartographer on the making, Vasco Da Gamma look out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such detail, definitely paying attention...good eye Adam and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect map - that looks like one I would draw!! Great job Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great map, but does the tunnel go under the brown water or do you swim in that part? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kid could be a technical writer. He's got all the details nicely illustrated. Good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not cheating it's sharing this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, hello!! That's how I get into the city!!! (well I don't pass the cemetary though) Duh! VERY cute and great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete