Monday, February 2, 2009

33/365 Mismatched


Who in their right mind would put the Yankee M&M mix next to the Mets mix? I thought this was a better picture for risky but I got out-voted! We went to the M&M store in NYC and if you ever wanted to know what $25 in M&M's looks like - well it's about 3 1/4 filled plastic snack bags! ugghh. What a racket! we could have gone to the corner store and bought 20 1-pound bags for that much - but Nooooo...the kids wanted to pick their own colors. I think this meets the definition of SPOILED!

9 comments:

  1. Candy by name "Candy" by nature, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm salivating here! M&Ms are a favorite of mine. I love the way you presented this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expensive picture - lol! I think I need to go buy some m & m's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great photograph. The M&M Store is a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats TOO FUNNY. Great theme shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent take!!!! You're right of course, they don't belong anywhere near each other.
    Love all the colors and symmetry though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny! And a great shot, too... hope the kids got an interesting mix to take home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Great idea for the theme!

    ReplyDelete