Thursday, February 12, 2009

43/365 One Hundred


Today was Adam's one hundredth day of school and he had to bring in a hundred of something meaningful to him into school.. Well Adam's middle name should be drama so Chris dug out 100 ticket stubs to shows, movies and events that we have gone to over the years. I found it hard to believe that my 6 year old went to all those shows but he did! granted there are 4 copies of the tickets for the 4 of us - but he has been to 10 Broadway shows already (I am in BIG trouble!! looks like his is following right after his father!)

8 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom, I can't believe you saved all of those - I bow down to you! :) My poor kids would have gotten 100 cherios or something - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Candy!

    Gregory had a 100 project for Kindergarten and he used stickers for his favorite movies. I was going to take a photo of his poster for the 100 theme, but he didn't finish it when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand this so well. My 16yr old and I are movie and show fans too and I save at least one ticket stub. We have a lot over the years (a drawer-ful). I finally found out what the big deal about the 100 day at school is - attendance at that time is what government finacial support is based on (at least in AZ) And I always thought it was just a fun occasion to keep the kids interested in school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo - such a great collection for the school project and also the theme for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun shot and a lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, quite the collection! Great shot for the theme...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project for school. Love your idea for this theme and the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so creative Candy! An excellent idea for the theme....I notice a Yankee stub there also....lol...Love the Yanks!

    ReplyDelete