Friday, February 13, 2009

44/365 Earrings


These are a collection of earrings that I have purchased from a jeweler that comes to my work. I just love supporting local crafters and have come to love home made jewelry like these earrings. I shot this on the top of my jewelry box with my mirror up. The first shots came out really shaky then I caved and got the tripod out! I am going to start an intro to photography course in a couple weeks so hopefully I can start making sense out of some of the more advanced camera settings. (p.s I sometimes wish this camera wasn't so darn clear - I did dust before I took this shot!!)

7 comments:

  1. Nice angle - very colorful and that's quite a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an earring-aholic and these are beautiful - QUICK, HIDE THEM!! And Ron, I guess it COULD be a boy thing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflection in the mirror is a good touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your taste in earrings! Especially those brown square ones. Can I borrow them . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo! I love the way you've arranged them shotthem reflecting in the mirror. Nice collectiion also!

    ReplyDelete